Monday, September 17, 2012

Fated?

Seriously...
I just thought of re-transferring the songs in my phone last time back in. Who knows? When I connected to iTunes, it actually reformatted my phone! >< What's left in my phone is pictures & messages till 19th December only! All the pictures that I took after was gone! :( how I hope I've made a copy before this happens. Haiz... Plus, looking back at the messages makes me wonder, things do really change. It is like fated that the happy things in the past doesn't want to leave at all? All the unhappy messages, times we've gone through are all erased. Omg... :/ don't know to be happy or sad! The pictures I treasured the most are mostly gone! :'(

Haiz, chemistry prelim's tmr... Gonna get my dinner before studying again. Shoulder, neck & headache is back! :( oh well, good luck to all my friends! Better not fail or extra lessons with Cher:/ haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment