Damn pissed with her-.-
Don't know how to be specific? Everytime just keep quiet.
How are we suppose to know what you mean? If it's this way, don't bother lar.
Attending your lessons are like wth nowadays. In the first place, everybody said something but I didn't care but now? It seem to me like yahh. she's like this. What exactly is wrong? Can't you all just tell me? Even someone didn't tell me what the hell is going on. So, keeping me in the dark and later? Blame for nothing. I just can't take it anymore. Seriously. I feel extremely stress! Great. Now I might have a long & difficult time with her-.-
Every now and then, my mood is getting worst. Today daydream in class the one whole day. Guess I would just go on with my plans for now. Sorry for shooting you and your cake Jobie:D I'm just trying to make myself happy again.. Well.. at least just for today..:D Git to go for a walk with the dogs.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment