Ohh, it's end of the 5th week!
Means common test is coming.. Phew, today lessons as usual..
Literature have an extra period because english teacher not here then literature teacher took over the period.
Woah, like so tired... After that was recess then physics. Abit don't understand..
But nevermind, got bestie shadame to help me^^ After physics lesson was self-study until 1.40pm. Was reading the crucible during self-study. 

Went to eat with best friends after school. After we finished, Chang Yen have to stay for CCA so the rest of us left school. They accompanied me to central to buy bbt^^ Went to shadame's house downstairs and we talk for almost 3 hours. Keep on talking that we don't want to leave the place. Haha! Talking very happily and we opened up and tell each other what we feel and about the mistakes last time. 

Had a great time and I was happy that I can be friends with her again^^ Rain-ed for a while then it stopped. After that we talk for awhile more and later I went back on my own as Rachel is going to the bus-stop and so, she went with shadame. I reached back home at 5.25pm. ( Late!) haha. We talked about alot of things and I think we will continue it on monday? haha! 

My friend is sad.. I don' really know what had happened but, please be happy^^ Don't be sad over that them okay? Cheer up! 

Fluffy baby's going for grooming tomorrow at 12 and will be back at 5 because the appointment's very full! Oh, he will be very handsome and cute tomorrow! Will miss him for that 4-5 hours!

Some people arhs, still saying others on her blog. If you want people to F. off, don't comment on others. If not, expect the same for you, yourself. I've stopped and so should you. You want me to F.off I also want you to F.off. Don't be such a loser. If you want to write about me, I can also write about you. So, you can also expect a F.off from me if you continue. And, I don't need a comment for this.
So all the KPOs you can get lost and close my blog if you dont like it. I don't need your stupid comments.
Want to post fluffy baby photo.. But need to download the phone usb into my com first. Post later if not tmrw^^
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment