camp tomorrow. Had some problems with my cca in school. But teacher let me pass up the thingy on monday cause I've got medical reason. 

Wanted to join librarian but that time teacher say that there is no vacancy already cause Liyana wanted to join.
Later she joined choir so I want to ask teacher again. But she went on course so, I just go find Mr. Ng. He say monday last day then he help me ask about the cca because I got the medical reason and the teacher not in school.. Thank you Liyana and Bernice if i'm not wrong
Later she joined choir so I want to ask teacher again. But she went on course so, I just go find Mr. Ng. He say monday last day then he help me ask about the cca because I got the medical reason and the teacher not in school.. Thank you Liyana and Bernice if i'm not wrong
I don't really like camping because I always suay suay sick --> Headache.
The weather so hot until like BBQ like that..
The weather so hot until like BBQ like that..



No comments:
Post a Comment